Widowed Friends provides a safe, social atmosphere for widowed people to connect with each other after the loss of a spouse.
Widowed Friends helps support positive changes to the well being of widow and widowers in our communities through inclusion and friendship. We are not a grief support group, but focus on helping members regain their social connections after loss.
- Provide a sense of belonging and connection to all our members.
- Offer understanding and compassion towards their needs
- Offer encouragement and support
- Foster community partnerships
- Provide responsible and accountable leadership
Executive Committee May 2018
- Stephanie Etherington
- Dorothy Towey
- Lesley Morris
- Penny Ryan