Widowed Friends is exclusively for single widows or widowers. We are not a grief support group or a dating group, but are a social community for individuals who have experienced spousal loss and wish to meet, participate in social outings and develop friendships with others who have experienced a similar loss.
Why join our community?
Widowed Friends is a social group for people who share a common experience in the loss of a spouse. It is not a grief support group, but provides opportunities to reconnect socially with people in the widowed/widower community following spousal loss.
Benefits of enrolment include:
- alleviating depression associated with grief
- opportunities to attend a wide variety of activities, dinners, and social events in a comfortable supportive group setting
- new friendships
- support from group members who share a common experience
- multiple optional weekly events to choose from
- access to private Facebook group
To read some of our members’ thoughts on the value of the Widowed Friends community, click on our Testimonials page.